Best Recharge API provider in India Review : Jolo Cloud API
Jolo Cloud API (joloapi.com) powered by Jolo multi api (jolo.in) provides services like
mobile recharge, dth d2h recharge, datacard recharge and bill payment service like postpaid, landline,
electicity, gas and insurance api for web developers, freelancers, application users etc.
If you are going to do recharge business like paytm or freecharge or you are going to start your own b2b
business like distributorship, master distributorship then you need API vendor like JOLO cloud api services.
They provide very good flexible api plans or budget plans for everyone. They also provide free recharge api to
test out their services before you do any purchase. That what I like the most as its good to see how the service
quality is. They also offers good margin at reasonable low pricing compared to other api vendors.
As we have also using their services since last 1 year and have no complaints, we thought writing some reviews about JOLO CLOUD API.
I will discuss both good and bad points in this review.
– Their api pricing are fair enough and quiter low than other reputed api vendors.
– Their recharge success rate is very good, around say 94% where other api vendors give around 85% approx although everyone claims 99%.
– Their api integration is very simple and open documented, that mean you can setup jolo api in your website or application before purchasing balance or plan where other api vendor will not give you api document without purcahse or document submission.
– Jolo api has very good security options like ip based security, locker facility and https support.
– Jolo api provide one wallet system which means you need to maintain only single balance and you can use all services like mobile, dth, bill payment, etc using same balance in your api wallet.
– Jolo api provides auto transaction status synchronization feature which makes management simple and lower down human work.
– Jolo cloud api user panel is very good and easy to understand, we can download all transaction report with one click, easy to search, filter transaction, payment records, daily statement system, weekly audit system, etc.
– Jolo api also has inbuit help desk for providing managed support for thier clients/users, usally i get respone within few hours or less.
– Jolo api balance update timing is only between 10am to 5.30pm monday to saturday. We need to maintain balance after that time in advacne.
– Jolo api phone support is not very good, it could be more better and timing is also b/w 10am to 6pm monday to saturday. Although all my query got resolved via help desk team mostly.
– Jolo api do not offer extra income/incentives if we do higher volume transaction. they offer fixed margin as per api plan purchased.
Overall my experience under jolo api review:
I will give 9.2 out of 10 stars.
Few short notes at the end I would like to include that if you are only searching for api vendor who provides airtel prepaid and you already using other company api for rest of operators then you must try jolo api for airtel prepaid too their airtel prepaid services is excellent and margin is far better than others. Beware of some new companies providing api at very cheap rate or even free, they may be fraud company.